- GFCI Outlet – Constructed with premium high-impact resistant thermoplastic materials and rational structure design, ensures superior strength and durability. it a single gang GFCI electrical box that supports a standard duplex, grounded receptacle; Safe electrical GFCI outlet tester with TEST and RESET buttons and LED Indicator is designed to meet local and national electrical codes.
- Safty – The POWAWINI GFCI USB Outlet meets UL-Listed YGB-094WR, 15 Amp, 125 Volt, 60 HZ. Tamper Resistant Receptacle prevents young children from inserting unwanted objects into the outlets. For an added layer of protection, the GFCI regularly conducts an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault, provides continuous ground fault protection.
- Weather Resistant – Constructed with advanced UV stabilized engineering to provide superior corrosion, temperature, and UV resistance, preventing discoloration and aging, ideal for outdoor & indoor use. Ground fault circuit interrupter GFCI outlets are required in kitchens and bathrooms and within 25 feet of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment to prevent electrical shock in areas subject to moisture.
- Self Test – Two Indicator Light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status. If the indicator (LED) glows green, you have installed the GFCI receptacle correctly and it is working properly. The GFCI outlet automatically conducts a Self-Test (the red light will blink once) every 40 seconds to ensure the GFCI is continually working. When the GFCI receptacle reaches the end of its’ life the red indicator will turn on, it reminds you to replace the outlet in time.
- Easy Installation: The GFCI receptacle can be easily installed in the electric box as little as 10 minutes by following our detailed instructions. Unbreakable polycarbonate decorator wall plates, screws and complete installation instructions included.